(peeking out from behind my computer...)
Hello to all my devoted followers. (waves at the people, all three of them)
I have been busy lately. Seriously. I will list the things that have pulled me away from blogging.
1. Work. Remember folks I am a retail store manager trying to get through the holiday season. I have temporary sales associates, customers, shipments, phones, and one assistant manager on maternity leave, another who plans on resigning in the new year. With that alone it makes me one overworked and tired girl.
2. Fan Fiction Twilight Style. I am addicted to these stories. There are so many great authors and ideas. I have started my own story too. Anyone interested in pre-reading it for me??
3. My husband. I am not sure what has been put in the BV bottle but he is sure attentive and who am I to dismiss the affection.
4. Princess. She is a handful. Let us keep it to that one sentence. I am sure I will put up a PC story still.
5. Writer's block. I have been at a loss of things to say in general. Most of the stuff that goes on in my life is sensitive to others and I fear to have someone pissed off at me again.
6. Is anyone actually reading?? I have nine followers and hardly any comments. A girl needs some love to feel the need to continue with her rants.
So there are some of the things I have been contending with. Sorry. I will be better and post some holiday excitement for you all.
Here is some candy for you all to show my appreciation for reading.

No comments:
Post a Comment