It's an amazing thing what a birthday reminds you of. I think about my life and where it has taken me, about those people who have changed my lives, and the obstacles I may or may not have overcome.
In my life so far I like to think that I have made some sort of impact as others have done for me. There have been so many influential people that have taught me the life lessons along the way. For them I am very grateful.
I am also reminded that I chose the path along the way. There is no one to blame for where I am except for me. It's very easy to place blame and at times of weakness I wanted to point my finger at others. But I pulled up my big girl panties and dealt with it. Besides, where I am is not bad at all and I made each decision to be here.
I look at each obstacle as a lesson. Try to be the best person for my friends and family. Live each day the best I can.
I know I can't make everyone happy but making myself happy is important.
I am thankful for everyone who supports my dreams, is there when I need a friend, and loves me without expectations. Without you I would be a fraction of who I am today.
No comments:
Post a Comment