Saturday, July 24, 2010

Day One. How do you even set this blog up?

Since I deactivated Facebook, I need to find a way to channel my new found energy. After all, one can only google Robert Pattinson so many times in a day.

After reading some really great blogs online, I figured that I too had a lot of shit to share. I mean I have a really weird life. Not in a bad way, but in a way that might make others feel......good about themselves. I have a job that always keeps me laughing or questioning if people are as ignorant as they appear to be. I have family and friends that I would die for, but sometimes they push me over the edge. I have a son who is constantly cracking me up with all the shit he asks me about. A husband who loves me, or is that loves to hate me. Either way there are things that are worthy of a few words. If you read this you will get to know me better or wish you never knew me. You will realize that you are my muse or my monkey. You will laugh, cry, and quite possibly delete the link. But I hope my readers in the end appreciate all the little stuff that happens...a smile, a laugh, a blog worth sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment