This week really started out sucking. My vacation ended and I had to return to work. Let's just say that it was not all hugs and kisses.
There were also some things that occurred that surprised me.
I had what I would call a difficult conversation and I did not break down crying.
I resisted the urge to fight with those closest to me, so I could just feel some emotion.
I got up every morning even when I did not think I could, I put one foot in front of the other, continued to live my life.
Did you hear that?????
I put one foot in front of the other and continued to live my life.
My mind did not shut down, I did not lash out, I did not lose my shit. I just went on.
For someone like myself this is a huge accomplishment.
No padded rooms, no straight jackets.
I actually think the crazy girl has learned something.
No comments:
Post a Comment