Saturday, August 21, 2010

The PC : You can lead a horse to water, you can't make princess smart

If there has ever been anything more disturbing, then it would be watching Princess making really asinine decisions.  I have put myself in a position where I really care about Princess and her well being.  I just wish she did too.

This girl could always choose the wrong option, the wrong path, in life.  You give her a million dollars and she goes to the bank and takes out a high interest loan.  You give her a car and she decides to borrow her neighbor's bicycle.  You give her a warm bed and she will sleep in a cardboard box.

And she does not even do it on purpose, I think.  She tries to listen to her heart, but she is deaf .  

I have been the decision she has not chosen before.  It hurts, but I have moved past it. 

I hope someday she buys a GPS.  Hopefully that will lead her to some better decision making.

No comments:

Post a Comment