Sunday, September 19, 2010

My gift for KStew

I am sure Kristen gets some really strange gifts from her fans.  Here is one to add to the collection.

I want to give her the gift of compersion.

For those of you who are not aware of compersion, let me explain.  Compersion is the opposite of Jealousy.  It is about allowing your romantic partner experience happiness and satisfaction by having another romantic interests/partners.  In my terms....Share Rob, do not be selfish and be monogamous, be polyamorous.  I will be willing to help Robsten figure out the logistics of this arrangement, myself. 

Now this is nothing I have ever experienced in my marriage, but I mean why not?  I love my significant other enough to want him to be happy in all senses of the word.  Who would not want that??

I want to thank my special friend, wink wink, for teaching me this new word.  I have spent lots of time thinking about the concept.  I am not sure how it would work with me personally, but like I said I am willing to test it out with Robsten for the betterment of their relationship.

So whatcha' think Kristen, are you game???



No comments:

Post a Comment