Wednesday, September 15, 2010

PC Chronicles: WTF

Usually I have a lot to say about Princess.  She is usually doing something that really has me amped up and ready to kick her ass.  I am happy, but sorta sad to report that I think she has me speechless.

I am not sure when it happened or even why it happened.  We have not had a disagreement in many weeks.  About nothing.  Not a hiccup, annoyance, lie, attitude, snarky sarcasm, NOTHING.

It has truly thrown me for a loop.  Fighting with Princess is like breathing.  I need it to be me and since its absence, I feel different.  I dare say I may feel happy.  I know it is impossible for me to be happy....or is it?

Princess has been one of the most supportive when it comes to my Twilight addiction.  She bought me a pocket Edward.  (For the pervs out there, no it is not a vibrator, but a small book with fuckable photos of Robert Pattinson)  She lets me rant and rave about the bloggy gossip and I may have even heard her mutter something about having to watch the movies so she can possibly understand my endless chatter.  She even agreed to help me throw a Twilight theme birthday for myself.  If I did not know any better, I think she might actually like me.

I have been trying to think of what has changed, what has caused a shift in our relationship.  I have some ideas, but I do not know if I really care.  Whatever it is, I like it.  It is about time too, I mean after 20 some years we should be able to have a few months of contentment, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment