Sunday, October 24, 2010

Smutalicous Sunday: Embrace your Inner Sex Kitten

As promised I am about to take an adventure on the Smut Highway.

Meow, Meow, Meow.....

We all have a little voice in us that asks us all to embrace our inner sex goddess.  Some of the voices are soft like a whisper, and some of us, well it is a battle cry quite possibly heard around the world.  No matter how loud your voice is the important thing is that it is there. 

There are women who are bashful when it comes to things of a sexual nature.  They shy away from excessive PDA (public displays of affection), Victoria Secret Catalogs, and soft porn on late night cable television.  I have always wondered what the big deal is.  My logic is that sex is not all that bad, without it our population would dwindle and mankind would become extinct.  Sex is offensive to these people, the word sex is naughty and anything that is associated with sex is taboo, not to be discussed.

On the other hand, there are women who are the embodiment of sex.  Women who are not afraid of who they are.  They are not whores, but confident women.  Not afraid of speaking or thinking about sex.  They understand that to be a women is sexy and to flaunt it is beautiful.  Sex is not taboo, but essential.  They know what they like and they get it.

I am convinced that your "inner sex kitten" has nothing to do with experience, I have known bashful sluts and brazen virgins.  I think it has to do with confidence and of course any mommy/daddy issues.  What ever it may be I suggest that we all should hold our head high and let out that "kitten" or "lion".  Find your prey and pounce.  I guarentee when your are done you will be left "purring" and searching for the catnip.


This kitten got hers!! MEOW! 




No comments:

Post a Comment