Monday, October 25, 2010

Princess Chronicles: Moron Test

Working with Princess is a job all on its own.  We have worked together for almost 13 years, and if we have not killed each other yet I can safely say that I do not think we will.

Princess has an addiction with her Droid.  She goes no where without it.  She is in constant contact with someone and her Facebook obsession is absurd.  I have tried to use the thing and let's just say it is easier to go all "spider monkey" on RPatz than to place a call.  She is no longer shy about her relationship with the phone and does not try to hide it.  So this morning was about as normal as it gets at work.  I was sitting at my desk working hard and she was right next to me typing along.....ON HER PHONE.  I try to nicely ask her to help me, she responds, "Yeah" while looking down and typing. I then ask her to put some things away for me, she responds, "Yeah" while looking down and typing.  Never once moving more than her fingers and certainly not working.  I then swivel around and say, "What the hell are you doing?" She responds, "Moron Test.  I have been working on it since last night.  I keep failing and it is driving me crazy!"  As much as I would of loved to go all managerial on her sorry ass,  I looked at her and laughed!  "Well, we certainly do not need a test to figured that out.", I replied with a smile.

I spent the day thinking back on all the times I wondered if Princess had brains.  She has done many idiotic things over the years, and well let's say she makes a rock look intelligent.  I could list them on here, but who wants to read a post that has 10,000 words???  Alright, I jest, but in all honesty there have been times when she made things on herself far more difficult than they were.  I am just saying that from my point of view she could go about things in a different way, like not using her cell"friend" at work.  Hint...Hint...

So of course I moved my chair next to hers and helped her ace the Moron Test.  Two heads are better than one.  Hmmmmmmmmmm.........When I took it alone, I failed.  WTF!

~If we can not beat them, might as well stick together!~

No comments:

Post a Comment