Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sundays are for Smut

I have a confession to make.

I am a very "dirty" girl.  No exaggerating at all, my mind resides in the gutter.  There are very few thoughts that go through my head without having a sexual meaning.  Sometimes it is rather tiring.  Most times it is entertaining.

I have found that any suggestion to "rough" play has me fascinated.  Robert Pattinson is the man in my fantasies and Kristen Stewart is the woman.  My husband should seek therapy for the constant molestation.  I wonder if I would lose any weight if I took a fitness pole class.  I want to explore the life of a submissive on a part time basis.  I look at any decent looking man as "meat" and frankly it is exhausting!

I wanted to be a Playboy centerfold as a child, I know that I am not the Playboy type, but it is what I wanted to do as a child.  That should of been the first warning sign.  So I figured that every Sunday I will reserve my posts to be smut.  Not sure exactly what I will post, knowing me it will be hot men, smut stories, or endless ramblings about my gutter filled crimes or fantasies.  Either way I would stay tuned because it could be educational or hysterical.

I will leave you with a picture that makes the blood in my brain rush to my lower extremities and results in some god awful cotton mouth.  Enjoy!



In my "Twi" world this is considered finger porn. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment