Saturday, November 6, 2010

Fan Fiction or Foe??

I have learned a lot from writing this blog.  I am more confident with my writers cap and I want to explore some other outlets for writing.  I have recently been challenged to write a "story" for fan fiction and I am thinking about doing it, for real.  I know it sounds all nerdy and shit, but I have become slightly obsessed with fan fiction and I enjoy the writing and the writer in me that was buried so many years ago is itching to come out.

So I have taken the last few days to come to terms with this decision, because reading and writing are two very different things and if I begin writing it will be more consuming of my life.  I think that it would be good for me to be able to express myself through writing, I know even though I am not as diligent with this blog as I would like to be, I get joy from it.  I like hearing feedback from my supporters.

So I am going to give it a shot, I am going to come up with a short one shot, that is a one chapter story, that can be added to if the response is positive.  I hope you all can take some time to read what I post as I will also post the story here on my blog.


Thanks for supporting me!

No comments:

Post a Comment