Tuesday, December 21, 2010

With Every Ending is a New Beginning: Adios 2010

As 2010 comes to an end I am reminded of all the memories that made the past year one of the most unique of my life so far.   If I was to tell you all that it was a good year I would be a liar, because it was not.  It was full of angry words, betrayal, lies, and lots of drama.  There were fights, crying, broken cell phones, and lots of drunken nights.

I watched my closest friends braved the unknown, kissed lots of toads, and learned the truths that had been ignored.  I watched as my family fell apart in front of my eyes and could do nothing to fix it.  I have cried, bitched, freak the fuck out, and obsessed over so many things.  I have had to say goodbye to some really good friends and learn to have a life without them daily.  I mourned the loss of my father worse this year than last, my job challenged me more than it had before, and my depression hit rock bottom.

To say 2010 was a great year would be a lie I am not willing to tell.

But, I will tell you that 2010 was life changing for me.  With all the madness came some revelations.  I have learned a few things that will forever stay with me, and even though I cannot wait for this year to end I am glad to have experienced it just the same.

My next few posts will be dedicated to 2010.  We will be reliving the good, the bad, and the really fucked up.

And for those of you reading and want to get me something special for Christmas, I really want some followers so pimp me out to your friends and family.  For anyone who gets one person to follow I promise a quick little story of my favorite memory with you and I.  PLEASE.  I have been so good this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment