Let's us take a look at the year 2010 Black Swan Style.
The New Years Eve Fuckery of 2009
It all happened when Princess promised me an evening of bonding and instead left to bond with 'another'.
Almost Snow In at Lake George
Working in another store with a remodel, Mother Nature thought it would be a funny to drop many, many inches of snow the morning of departure leaving me to drive to Albany airport with my boss in the passenger seat. Two things I hate...roads that have not been plowed and a boss in the passenger seat. There was one positive outcome of the trip, free liquor. And before you all start your accusations of me drinking and driving, the free liquor was the five nights prior.
Mono/Bronchitis/Pneumonia, I think my doctor is a fucking quack
The only diagnosis I am certain I had was the pneumonia because I have chest films to prove it. My husband left me for dead for about 36 hours until I was able to pull my dehydrated, malnourished body to my cell and call for help. I ended up using 6 days of sick time plus my regular scheduled days. I did manage to read the Twilight Saga, I bet my husband wished he kept me better company now.
Family War, Red Neck Style
We had Facebook status wars, gossip, angry texts, and lines drawn in the peanut shells on the bar room floor. I may even have know about someone getting pissed on to be marked as property. In the end I learned the only thing lost was time.
Bathtubs are suppose to be fun not life threatening
Whoever had the great idea to take the 'overweight' campers on a six mile hike through the woods in 90 degree heat needs to have his balls tied up to be used as a boxing bag. Hikes are physical activity and I do not remember being cleared by my family physician for that type of exercise. Fuckers. I have never been happier to see a ghetto painted Chevy driven by the Queen in all my life.
Princess is back to kissing toads
After all my hard work I am back to lip inspecting for Princess. Will my hard work ever pay off? She did mention something today about the last one being my fault. Yup, look at me, over here, I am the one with a target on my back.
So here I sit in 2011, only 1 hour and 15 minutes old and I wonder to myself, when will the games begin???
Happy New Year.
No comments:
Post a Comment