Sometimes you get blocked.
It could be your thoughts or actions. Maybe it is a time constraint or a physical action keeping you from something. Either way it has been a very long time since I have been here. I can't lie and say I did not think about blogging because I did all the time.
Either way, I am here now with ready to start again with my cathartic writings of absurdity and obscenity for the few followers I love so much. I have grown over the past year as we all hope to do and I look forward to sharing my stories with you.
Some days I may post some "poetry", if you will, or maybe something that is on mind. I may talk about something from my past or present. Either way I just hope the block goes away. I hate the block that keeps me from being able to express my inner thoughts.
Always,
Jamie
No comments:
Post a Comment