Think of the mighty Wizard of Oz. He hid behind the velvet curtain covering up his stout body and reddened face from the brave quartet willing to take on the Wicked Witch for a heart, a brain, courage, and a return trip home. He pulled and pushed levers forcing fire from a apparition to create a false appearance of the reality of the true Wizard of Oz. He used fear to force the hand of our brave yellow brick road travelers to capture the broom to meet his own agenda. That my friends is my interpretation and theory behind L. Frank Baum's Wizard in comparison to the modern day bitches of society.
Drama is just that. A tale, a fabrication, a falsity made to create diversion to the actual truth. It could be yelling or crying. A pity party of 'oh me' or a guilt trip. Either way it is not something I enjoy or want to participate in.
I prefer to live in reality. Reality is tough but without the velvet curtain and smoke screens it's the truth I deserve without the theatrics because I am not a coward, have a brain and heart, and there is no place like home. No drama needed there.
No comments:
Post a Comment