Saturday, August 14, 2010

Biography of a Mad Woman

For those of you out there that read my blog, Thank You.

Here is a glimpse into the mind of a woman who just might be the strangest bitch in town.

I was born and raised in this small town.  Married a man who graduated two years before me.  Been married for 12 years.  Bought a home and had a son.  Worked for the same company over 10 years.

Sounds boring right?

WRONG!

I am also psychotically in love/lust with Robert Pattinson.  My mind is in the gutter 24/7.  I am oversexed and underlaid.  I am a retail manager.  I read smutty fan fiction.  I hate the current state of our country.  I am brutally honest.  I suffer from depression and I have the prescriptions to prove it.  I like pain.  I wanted to be a playboy centerfold when I was younger.  I also have the largest natural boobs you will ever see.  (Seriously, they rock.)

So as you can see I am far from normal.  After all, I write a blog.  I am willing to share my downfalls and victories with strangers.  I believe that all of us have a wild side.  Some of us are too embarrassed to admit it.  Its ok.   We have to do what makes us happy.

In order to make myself happy I have found that writing these entries are therapeutic.  I enjoy the way I feel once I have shared a part of myself.  I enjoy making others smile or laugh.  I enjoy empathizing with my readers.  There is strength in numbers.  We must band together.

As I continue with this journey I encourage you to comment and share this blog with your family and friends.  I will try to keep most things PG, but sometimes it is difficult, because deep down I am a naughty girl and I need to be spanked.

I leave you all with a photo.



Now I must change the panties.

J.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you've found some sort of therapeutic release, as your therapist has left the building.

    ReplyDelete