Princess is still able to make me belly laugh. Her comparison of t-shirts with a fleece vest vs. a short sleeve woven with a long sleeve waffle was fucking funny when she presented it to my boss. They both look awful.
Boomer makes my insecurities fade away. She convinced me that I am wiser than I give myself credit for. She also gives me hope.
Lil Bub is just awesome. Riding in the car on Thursday evening he dropped something under the sheet and yelled out "Dammit" and referred to the online players on his PS3 as "beotches" As much as I wanted to scold him, I just laughed. But later that night he cuddled up with me and told me thank you for the great time we spent together.
I got to see Pablo, Jason, and Myles and I made some people happy by just doing my job.
Even when I think things could not get worse, I still have my family and I love them.
I read a bunch of Twilight fanfic that was AWESOME. http://www.twilighted.com
My fav blog site Twitarded made me laugh. http://www.twilighted.blogspot.com
and of course RPatz is so fucking hot. I never thought messy hair and an accent would make my panties drop....
So I guess I am ready for another week....I know that tomorrow is Saturday, but what does that mean to me........

No comments:
Post a Comment