Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Where should I turn????

I have not posted in a few days because I am not really sure what kind of blog that I want this to be.....

There are so many options out there.

All things Twilight blog to have an outlet for my newest obsession.

OR

A blog to share all my wild and crazy stories.

OR

A blog that is just a tool for me to work through all my mindless ramblings that happen inside my head.

OR

I could do all of them.

That leads me to what would people find so informative about anything I do or think. I think some of it is funny and if I can't laugh at myself then I obviously have no sense of humor left. But what do you think.......

I leave you to think about it. Let me know. And until then I am just going to obsess about Robert.





You are incredibly sexy...




We have a bad habit in common......



We both think Kristen Stewart is HOT.




3 comments:

  1. e. all of the above.

    and just because there aren't comments doesn't mean we aren't reading. I like all the blogs so far, I like that they are varied, and not a common thread. Keep doing what you are doing, Keep being honest and vulnerable, Keep being you.
    Fucked up people like writings from other fucked up people. (you said it first)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the sparkly vampire with a shiny Volvo I want the shirtless werewolf with a motorcycle :)

    ReplyDelete