Friday, September 10, 2010

BLACK SWAN GOES INTERNATIONAL

I have found out that my blog has been viewed 419 times!!!  Can you believe it?  Now I am sure that I may have actually looked at my page about 100 of those times, but that still means 319 views are legit.  The most interesting fact is that there are some people that have viewed it from other countries.  France, Turkey, China, Israel, Japan, and Canada. 

I have really enjoyed this blog over the past month or so.  It has been a great way to express my feelings and to look at things with some perspective.  All the feedback I get from my readers is unbelievable to me.  I still can not believe that there are people out there that are entertained by my words.

I want to thank everyone who encouraged me and supported me with my blog.  To my 7 followers, Thank you.  But just maybe one of you could put a pic up, because the generic shadow man is really freaking me out.

Please become a follower, it encourages me to write more often if I know there are people out there reading.  And if there is something you want me to rant or rave about, drop me a comment.  I always love suggestion.  (Note: Princess, I can not make every post about you.  I am sorry.  Now go take your photo or something)

Love,

Black Swan

1 comment:

  1. since only about 5 of those are me, those 214 others are really cool. i just figured out how to subscribe, lets see if that helps. when remember to check it I have to catch up on a month's worth of blogs

    ReplyDelete