Monday, October 4, 2010

PC Chronicles: Random Facts are Fun!

It is time for another episode of the PC CHRONICLES.


Pull up a chair and relax.  It is time to embark on a fantastic journey know as Princess's Life or my life with Princess.




Random Fact #8759865


Have you ever asked someone a question and you get the feeling that they really have no intention of answering?




When asking Princess a question, if she responds with a confused look and the words "Ummm....what?"
She is stalling. It is amazing too because she could be sitting right next to you and claim to not "hear" a word you said, but be able to hear you from fifty yards whispering gossip or talking about cupcakes.


Random Fact # 1678678


If she asks for your finger to show you something, chances are good she will put it in her mouth.  I have taken the bait on this too many times, and each time I was feeling a chipped tooth and where she bit her cheek.  I love her, but man she needs boundaries.


Random Fact #7896785


She is currently having an identity crisis.  If she asks me one more time to call someone and pretend to be her, I swear I will sell her to a band of pirates that will force her to swab the deck.  Order your own food and return your own calls!  I do not sound like you and on some level it is identity theft.


Random Fact #5776789


Princess and I have worked together for the past 12 years.  It is one of my biggest accomplishments, not killing her is what I mean.  She is a walking contradiction to productivity.  Do not misunderstand me, when properly motivated she will work hard.  Otherwise, I do believe she is paid a fair wage to taunt and piss me off every chance she gets.  There are perks to it too.  There is always hairspray at work, during PMS I get treats and snacks (Molasses Cookies), she "gets" me and understands my limitations, although pushing them is on her Short Term Goal list.


So Princess, if you are out there tonight....know that I have many, many random facts about you.


That is why I know you will buy me breakfast in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. The last line is very O'Henry-esque. I'm so proud of how far your writing has taken you...now if we could only get HER that far.

    ReplyDelete